Bangalore is popularly known as the Silicon Valley of India, for its global IT companies and immense employment opportunities in some of the big companies. The city and its suburbs are also well known for luxurious apartments of global standards. People are now more interested in buying residential properties in Bangalore because of congenial weather and fashionable lifestyle.
The city is witnessing some drastic changes in terms of new residential projects and the builders are trying to offer the best possible housing solution. There are several housing projects which are coming to make a big impact; some of the prestigious projects are Purvankara, Golden Gate, and Shriram properties.
The prevailing market rate for villas for sale in Whitefield varies from 4500 to 8500 INR per sq. ft. depending on the amenities offered by the builders.
Salient features of the residential projects in this area are listed below:
- Water treatment plant
- Sufficient space for car parking in the upper as well as the lower basements including car parking facilities for the visitors
- Lobbies that are well decorated with the Italian marble finishing
- Fun and play area for children
- Gymnasium and fitness center
- Steam and Sauna
- Swimming pool
- Entertainment center with billiards, table tennis, cards, carom and chess
The builders also undertake all the works related to Interior decoration. Buyers can utilize the expertise of the builders in the execution of the following works:
- Crockery Units/Media units
- Wall Cladding
- False Ceiling/POP Works
- Wooden/Laminated Flooring
- Blinds/Curtains/Soft Furnishings
- Electrical (Home appliances)& Decorative Electrical Fixture works
- Toilet Accessories
You should be able to decide and then choose the kind of property you are looking for, whether it’s an apartment or independent villa, you can finalize your choice based on the location. If you have financial restraints, you can manage to buy property according to your budget. But it is obvious that if you want to stay in the central part of the city, property rates will be higher as compared to the prices of property in the suburban areas like Whitefield. Consider villas in Whitefield to own a property.